Sam Phillips - A Boot and a Shoe

Overstreet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

FYI, the Official Sam Phillips Web site is undergoing a transformation/expansion.

She is also going to appear on "The Gilmore Girls" tonight.

In the "Tours" section, she lists an uncoming concert this month, IIRC, in the Los Angeles area.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled surfing.

(I am high on Nyquil) w00t.gif

"If the Christian subculture exists primarily to condemn the world, you can be sure that Jesus is not having any part of it." - John Fischer

"Ignorance is excusable when it is borne like a cross, but when it is wielded like an axe, and with moral indignation, then it becomes something else indeed." - Flannery O'Connor

Here's the Section Quartet Web site, if anyone's interested. I know I was.

I've been aware of Eric Gorfain, the Section's leader, for quite a while. I once auditioned in L.A. for a pop harpist who was used to working with violinists like Eric and Sid Page. I didn't quite make the grade...

Let's Carl the whole thing Orff!

Do you know the deep dark secret of the avatars?

It's big. It's fat. It's Greek.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sam Phillips at Largo

She hopes to have a new CD out in the fall.

"If the Christian subculture exists primarily to condemn the world, you can be sure that Jesus is not having any part of it." - John Fischer

"Ignorance is excusable when it is borne like a cross, but when it is wielded like an axe, and with moral indignation, then it becomes something else indeed." - Flannery O'Connor

• 1 month later...
http://www.donatawenders.com/people-and-pl...am-phillips.htm

Check out photography of Donata Wenders

Oh!

I didn't realize that some people might not know about that site. I've been scamming Sam Phillips avatars from there for at least a year!

After you've satisfied your eyes looking at Sam, read Donata Wenders' thoughts on faith. (She is Wim Wenders' wife in case someone hasn't made the connection.)