Outtakes and Other Funny Videos

Hi all! Once I've found a stunning video! :)http://hyperupload.com/download/001f9084/malcolm12.wmv.html

Since then I became a fan of such stuff. It's great when you can watch something and have a good laugh! :) Now I surf the internet looking for short interesting movies. You can see the results now.

My collection of movies - http://beautifulclarisse.blogspot.com/

Clarisse, thanks for the post, but it appears that the links require a third-party provider. Be careful about spyware and other malware at such sites. I generally advise folks to avoid such sites.

(I have a collection of funny videos, but I've downloaded each directly via Google searches. Avoid WMV files which have malware issues.)

Also, there's the copyright issue, but most folks already know that.

As this is an outtake from Malcolm in the Middle, apparently, I'm going to move this to the TV forum...

(I've changed the title, accordingly...)

Great thanks! I really appreciate what you said. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Loving Google Video. Check this one out:

Ha! I love that one with the old lady smacking the car... the fact that she just keeps on walking is priceless!

"I feel a nostalgia for an age yet to come..."
Opus, Twitter, Facebook

Not just smacking the car, it activates the airbag -- which will make the car undrivable and cost him a few hundred $$ to fix. Gee, why do I not feel pity for him?

Edited by Darrel Manson
A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

Oh, I TOTALLY feel pity for that guy. I mean, he did the decent thing and waited for her to cross the road, even though it meant he had to WAKE HER UP first. I might have been very tempted to just drive by.

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif

• 1 month later...

Brandon

"God is so great and merciful that he does not require that we name him precisely. God is even willing to be anonymous for a time. Remember how God led the Three Wise Men from the East to Christ? The Wise Men did not know the God of Israel or Jesus. They worshipped the stars. So God used a star to lure them."--The Twelve Steps for Christians

myspace-animation-codes121.gif