Who will win XLI?

Superbowl XLI prediction  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going with Chicago. I've stuck with them this long, why stop now? Here are my reasons:

• Indianapolis plays in a dome, Chicago does not. The Super Bowl is played on grass.
  • I realize Indy has stopped the run during these playoffs. I think Chicago will run all over them.
  • Grossman will toss an ugly long distance touchdown pass when Indy looks to be making a run after an early Chicago lead.
  • Chicago is a team of destiny.

Final score: 34-21.

MVP: Thomas Jones

"It is scandalous for Christians to have an imagination starved for God." - Mark Filiatreau

I write occasionally at Unfamiliar Stars.

Da Bears 7-15.

But at this point, with this team, having watched them for twenty-five years and having really, really enjoyed about the last four years -- if Peyton Manning decides to take it from them I can't think of a team I'd rather lose to.

My hope is that Grossman, Urlacher, Jones and Tillman all have the greatest game of their life, win or lose.

And I really like the fact that even on this movie board, Chicago is the underdog again.

-s.

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

But AFC by way of the original NFL.

Stock market is suppose to go up whenever an NFC or team that was in the NFL prior to merger wins. This year was a shoe in.

A foreign movie can't be stupid.

-from the film
Armin

Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts. Like I said, they deserve it, and I

In an interstellar burst, I am back to save the Universe.

Filmsweep by Persona. 2013 Film Journal. IlPersona.

I'm going with Chicago. I've stuck with them this long, why stop now? Here are my reasons:
  • Indianapolis plays in a dome, Chicago does not. The Super Bowl is played on grass.
  • I realize Indy has stopped the run during these playoffs. I think Chicago will run all over them.
  • Grossman will toss an ugly long distance touchdown pass when Indy looks to be making a run after an early Chicago lead.
  • Chicago is a team of destiny.
Final score: 34-21.

MVP: Thomas Jones

Boy was I wrong. Indy totally dismantled Chicago in a pretty ugly game (especially the first half). Imagine if Indy could have finished in the red zone? Chicago would have received a Buffalo Bill-esque beatdown on the scoreboard.

After the BCS, I'm begining to think it is a bad thing to return the opening kickoff for a touchdown.

"It is scandalous for Christians to have an imagination starved for God." - Mark Filiatreau

I write occasionally at Unfamiliar Stars.