Sign in to follow this  
Darrel Manson

Fantasy Football 09 (now 2013)

There is room for 3 new managers. If you want in, send me your email in a PM and I'll send an invite. first come, first serve.

Darrel, I sent you a message via Yahoo. I have two more players who could join the A&F league, bringing us to 10 teams.

Or I could add them to my league for 12 teams.

What would you prefer?

I've created groups for the Survival game and the Pick'em game. The Survival game you pick one team to win each week. I've set it up with a mulligan, so you aren't out until you've missed twice.

The Pick'em game is no spread and no confidence points - just straight up pick the most winners.

To join go to http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/ and find the games in the "Other Fantasy Games" box

Survival: group id - 18627, password mulligan

Pick'em: group id - 35594, password upsets

Sara's Nifty Team has failed to commit for this year. I've sent a 3rd email reminder. If Sara's here and hasn't gotten them, let me know and I'll send to another address. Or else a spot in the league will be open for someone who's interested.

OK, I declare the spot open. First to pm me their email address gets an invite to the league

Also a group for pick'em. Every game every week. No confidence points or point spread. Just pick who will win. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

group 44263, password picks

Edited by Darrel Manson
forgot something important

Trying to track down 3 owners from last years league to see if they are in. Thomas B, Charles, Paul Anderson. If you're here please go to the league home page and leave a message so we know you're in or not. We need to know if we need replacements before draft time.