Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg Wolfe

Chat Online with an Artist

29 posts in this topic

So thanks to one of our uber-interns -- Nate Rogers of Top 100 website fame -- we've located an excellent chat module that actually works inside a thread. It's pretty cool. (It's not the Chat link at the top, which we will disable.)

Yay Nate!

Sounds exciting - I'm looking forward to it!

Jamin Winans would be a cool guest for a chat.

Well, Wim Wenders asked me to try him again in a few months, so now we need to pick someone else.

I'm thinking that a natural time to get someone to do a chat is when he/she has just published a book or released a CD or film. It's all about the PR....

Of course, it might take some time for the community to absorb something in order to have enough questions to ask.

Brett McCracken's book Hipster Christianity comes out next week. I wonder if y'all might like to pose some questions to him, maybe in late August or September....

Since this board is strongest in Film and Music, those are obvious zones to consider.

I don't want to overplay my hand -- IMAGE has a number of prominent friends in the arts but many are outside of our circle and even some in our circle will be shy about a chat, but I hope we'll come up with a good idea in the next month or two to test drive the whole thing.

Keep suggesting names!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0