Sign in to follow this  
BA

My new short "The Bible" (1 min)

I've made a one-minute short for a competition here in Norway called "The Bible". So far things have turned out well, and I have - among with 4 others - won distribution in 103 cinemas across the nation for two weeks (they show it before the main feature).

I'm however interested to hear what others might think of this little film.

You can watch it at: http://www2.filmweb.no/sommerkino by clicking on "se bidrag" benath "The Bible" in the right column of the page. Preferrably with a broadband connection, as it takes it time to load (19 megs).

The film is in (somewhat bad) english. It was made partly with my Sony TRV-900, partly animated in Flash and AfterEffects. The whole thing took 3 days (and nights)to complete.

Edited by BA

That is a ton within a one-minute time frame. I really liked the feel and flow of the piece. Not to taint any other viewing experience spoilers1.gif but it had a pleasant Terry Gilliam, the Monty Python years, feel.

...the kind of film criticism we do. We are talking about life, and more than that the possibility of abundant life." -M.Leary

"Dad, how does she move in mysterious ways?"" -- Jude (my 5-year-old, after listening to Mysterious Ways)

[once upon a time known here as asher]