Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Overstreet

Sara Zarr's "This Creative Life" Podcast

8 posts in this topic

We don't have a thread on this?

Okay, well... Anne and I were guests on Sara Zarr's "This Creative Life" podcast this morning. She wanted to talk about what it's like to be part of a couple in which both partners are writers. How does that work? We explored that in a loaded conversation.

But I'm not here to promote that particular episode so much as to promote Sara's show. She's had a lot of great guests: Author Matthew Quick (Silver Linings Playbook), a filmmaker you may have heard about... Scott Derrickson, a film critics named Scott Renshaw, and more.

So... subscribe!

I enjoyed the one with Gene Yang! It was fun to hear more about what he is up to currently.

Just listened to that interview, very good stuff. I admit, I was curious about the way you are all over the place online and Anne -- whose work I see you mention all the time -- is more circumspect.

Should this be in the TV & Radio forum? Is a podcast technically radio?

Should this be in the TV & Radio forum? Is a podcast technically radio?

I wondered the same thing, and changed my mind a couple of times before posting it here. I'm happy to move it if we decide podcasts are radio.

I would say podcasts are radio, but who knows...

I've listened to a couple of these, and am looking forward to your one.

Edited by Anodos

Just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed listening to the conversation with Jeff and Anne. Also, Sara sounds exactly like our local NPR station's host of Morning Edition!