The Incredibles 2

Peter T Chattaway

Links to our threads on The Incredibles (2004) and 'Pixar: The studio, its history and process' (Jun-Jul 2009).

- - -

Disney Chief Previews New ‘Star Wars,’ Says Only R2-D2 Cast So Far

Iger spoke Tuesday at Disney's annual shareholders meeting, held in Portland, Ore. He also said Brad Bird is working on a story for “The Incredibles 2,” and that Disney plans a third “Cars” film.

TheWrap.com, March 18

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.

I posted this news in the Incredibles thread - hadn't noticed that you started this one. Yay. YAY. YAY!!

In case you were wondering, my name is spelled "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."

• 1 year later...

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.

• 4 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

Now coming June 15, 2018; the old release date has been given to Toy Story 4.

Hopefully this means the story for The Incredibles 2 is coming together faster than they expected, and *not* that they are sacrificing this film on the altar of giving Toy Story 4 more time to develop.