Sign in to follow this  
Peter T Chattaway

Thor: Ragnarok

Links to our threads on Iron Man (2008), The Incredible Hulk (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), The Avengers (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Ant-Man (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Doctor Strange (2016), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Black Panther (2018), Avengers: Infinity War Part I (2018), Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), Captain Marvel (2019) and untitled Avengers movie (2019).

Coming July 28, 2017.

Edited by Peter T Chattaway

The first trailer:

I'll admit it--I kinda like the campy, colorful look of all this.

Anders   

I'm in. I trust Taika Waititi with this kind of tone far more than I trust James Gunn. 

NBooth   
5 hours ago, Joel Mayward said:

The first trailer:

I'll admit it--I kinda like the campy, colorful look of all this.

Same.

I like it too, despite the fact that:

1. The camp factor--complete with Led Zep soundtrack--seems imported from Guardians of the Galaxy and 

2. The "look--former teammates are now fighting each other!" motif seems imported from the last Captain America movie

CAMEO SPOILER ALERT! (Though nothing terribly surprising if you've seen the post-credits tags to other recent Marvel films.)