This show is so real, and raw. Unapologetically black. Watched the first episode via their Facebook page and it reminds me of Fruitvale Station, that whole "there's a bigger story going on here than the news and media shows you."

There's some great anti racism subtext with one white guy

There's a powerful scene in a bus with a mysterious guy who might be a bit psycho, but the whole scene is about the existential fear and sorrow that Glover's character feels as a black man, wondering if the universe is just set up to have him fail as a way to balance it out for the winners.

I think this show is gonna be a gamechanger. I dunno if white people will like it much, there's an undertone of righteous anger there that might offend, but it's a good offense. It's also pretty funny, in the same way movies like Friday or the Wayans Bros are funny. There's one character, Darius, that is kinda hilarious.

Good show. Definitely check it out.

"The truth is you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin Ringo, I'm tryin real hard to be the shepherd." Pulp Fiction

Justin's Blog twitter Facebook Life Is Story

Just saw it. Good stuff. A hint of surrealism with Nutella Guy, some narrative play with time, and the line "I dunno, man, I kind of like Flo Rida." If I had FX I'd definitely be putting this on the docket; as it is, I'll wind up checking the rest of the season out whenever I'm able to get my hands on it.