kenmorefield

RESULTS: Top 25 Spiritually Significant Films on Growing Older

I have added JO to the "About Us" page.
I want to add some sort of link in the header(s) of each page to the forums. Any other recommended changes or additions?

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Just my 2 cents, but I'm thinking more words would detract from the aesthetic of the page layout.

More than one of these films has a non-unique title. I think it's good practice. Plus, I really like being able to see the year of release, it instantly places it in a lot of context.

5 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

John Drew's name is spelled wrong on #24.

Fixed. Thank you.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:42 AM, Andrew said:

Just my 2 cents, but I'm thinking more words would detract from the aesthetic of the page layout.

I agree completely.

6 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

I don't mean to be a pest about it, but there are a lot of King Lears, just for example.

There are, but I feel like the photo and the blurb sufficiently single out which production we are referring to. And fuller info is provided in the nominations thread. 

I'm making my way through this top 25 blurb by blurb.  I feel this list unlocks these films as one would unlock a box of precious treasure - carefully and with loving attention.

I have added Rob's blurb of The Man Who Planted Trees, meaning the web page is complete unless anyone else wishes to be added to the "About Us" page. 

Thanks all for your contributions.