Sign in to follow this  
Peter T Chattaway

Oscars 2020: Best Film Editing

Who WILL win?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The ACE Eddies nominees:

Feature Film (Drama)

• Ford v Ferrari
  • The Irishman
  • Joker
  • Marriage Story
  • Parasite

Feature Film (Comedy)

• Dolemite Is My Name
  • The Farewell
  • Jojo Rabbit
  • Knives Out
  • Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood

The winners will be announced January 17.

Edited by Peter T Chattaway

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.

Vote!

Also, note: all five Oscar nominees have ACE Eddie nominations, four of them in drama and one of them in comedy. (Marriage Story has an ACE Eddie nomination for drama but its spot on the Oscar ballot was taken by Jojo Rabbit.)

"Sympathy must precede belligerence. First I must understand the other, as it were, from the inside; then I can critique it from the outside. So many people skip right to the latter." -- Steven D. Greydanus
Now blogging at Patheos.com. I can also still be found at Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. See also my film journal.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, Peter T Chattaway said:

The ACE Eddies nominees:

Feature Film (Drama)

• Ford v Ferrari
  • The Irishman
  • Joker
  • Marriage Story
  • Parasite

Feature Film (Comedy)

• Dolemite Is My Name
  • The Farewell
  • Jojo Rabbit
  • Knives Out
  • Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood

The winners will be announced January 17.

And the winners are... Parasite and Jojo Rabbit! Both of which are nominated for the Oscar.