Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

Changing User Name

Lets just say I signed up for this site never thinking I would ever post. Then lets say I picked a user name that is uncreative, undescriptive, but easy for me to remember. Now lets say I post much more than I ever thought I would and now hate my user name.

Is it possible to change it? Can I go from

Andersk4

to

Kyle (or some name that isn't taken)

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile but have given up and am doing the easy thing and just asking.

Thanks! That was easy.

But how do you know I really didn't want Kyle (or some other name that isn't taken)?

I guess I'll just stick with Kyle

Hmm. I'd rather be CrimsonLine than crimsonline. Is that possible?

Hmm, I've been thinking about changing mine as well. "Mister Jeff" just isn't a very cool moniker. I came up with it on the fly back when I signed up, and recently I've come to see its inadequacy.

My problem is, I don't know what to change it to. I suppose I could just go as 'Jeff', but that might cause confusion with Jeff(rey) Overstreet.

Maybe we should have nominations and a vote as to what I should be called from now on? tongue.gif Anyways, I'll give it some more thought.

Hmm, I've been thinking about changing mine as well. "Mister Jeff" just isn't a very cool moniker... Maybe we should have nominations and a vote as to what I should be called from now on?

How about "Langley Squeakybritches"? smile.gif

Edited by TexasWill

Well, I was suddenly confused on the actual spelling of 'Missus.'

Misses? Missiz? Miss?

And then I found:

Inflected Form(s): plural Mes

Mrs. Runtboy.

Alright Alan, I decided. You can just change me to Jeff, I guess.

I pity da fool who don't like be'en call'd mista'!

Right. Jeffrey Understreet. Comin' right up

Man, this topic cuts me real deep. First they call me a girl, then they want me to play derisive second-fiddle to Jeffrey O! tongue.gif

Why am I all of a sudden being associated with femininity?  blink.gif

To be fair, SZPT's original suggestion did designate you as Runtboy ... but maybe this is your "presumed gay" moment. (for explanation, see thread under TV & radio about "Why Bravo Sucks," or something like that, where a few of the less mature members of the board * cough, cough * discussed such moments ... I'd link to it, but I'm far too laz ... er, busy, at the moment)

Anyway, Jeff, or Mister Jeff, or whoever you really are ... I almost didn't read any of your posts because I didn't recognize you, as you have now joined the ranks of "boring and uncreative user name." Welcome!

To be fair, SZPT's original suggestion did designate you as Runtboy ... but maybe this is your "presumed gay" moment. (for explanation, see thread under TV & radio about "Why Bravo Sucks," or something like that, where a few of the less mature members of the board * cough, cough * discussed such moments ... I'd link to it, but I'm far too laz ... er, busy, at the moment)

True, but I am also too...busy...to check out that topic right now. So, uh, whatever. biggrin.gif

What about Jefferino? Jeffinator? Jeffey! Jefe? Sky Chief.

If we were to use the Spanish pronunciation, then I I like Jefe (hef-ay).

Jefe the Runtboy!

Jefe the Runtboy! Has a ring to it.

(reminds herself never to change her user name) blink.gif