Sign in to follow this  
The Baptist Death Ray

NaNoWriMo!

I'm hoping to try again this year. Which is probably nuts, since I have so many other responsibilities right now. For the past couple of months, though, I've been mentally jotting down ideas for a novel. Maybe I'll use them? Though I still don't have a firm grip on what I want to do, other than use a slight Lovecraftian atmosphere to work through hardboiled genre tropes.

I don't have a novel to write, but I do have a screenplay I need to finish. Maybe I can somehow bend the rules of NaNoWriMo to that end?

A novel in screenplay form? Helllooooooo!

OK, I think I'm really gonna make an effort this year. Last year, it sort of snuck up on me and I didn't have an idea that interested me very much. This year I've got an idea and a loose outline that I'm mulling over in preparation. Also, I'm skimming back through Stephen King's "On Writing" and some other writing books.

I don't have a novel to write, but I do have a screenplay I need to finish. Maybe I can somehow bend the rules of NaNoWriMo to that end?

Well, there is Script Frenzy... ;)