Sign in to follow this  

Adding Value to the Top 100

It's on my list of things to do - the only thing is I'm waiting for the DVD rental company to send me something from the list that still needs a write up. I would really like to contribute something, make up for my non-member status by participating in a slightly less consumerist manner...

Oh and do you need write-ups for the 'obscure films'? There are a few I could tackle immedietly.

Edited by gigi

"There is, it would seem, in the dimensional scale of the world a kind of delicate meeting place between imagination and knowledge, a point, arrived at by diminishing large things and enlarging small ones, that is intrinsically artistic" - Vladimir Nabokov

For example, if you're familiar with the short films and want to write an article about them to accompany a list, let me know.

There's a short films list? Where? A&F is full of surprises.

Is Krug on the short films list? If not, it really should be.

I have a blog? here at A&F that I sometimes post in.

There's a short films list? Where? A&F is full of surprises.

Ooh! I've been looking for this with no luck. Where? Where? Huh? Huh?

"There is, it would seem, in the dimensional scale of the world a kind of delicate meeting place between imagination and knowledge, a point, arrived at by diminishing large things and enlarging small ones, that is intrinsically artistic" - Vladimir Nabokov