Sign in to follow this  
Overstreet

OFF-TOPIC: Jeffrey, J. Robert, MikeH, and Kevin Nikkel at CS

Hello from Cornerstone 2003! The gang's all here, except for Leary, Prins, and Stef, who will be here soon.

Yes, unfortunately this is a thread about some of the board regulars, so if you're not a regular, this may seem a bit alienating to you. Sorry.

It's muggy as heck here, but we had a wonderful arrival at CStone. I've already had several It's a Small World experiences with current and former Seattlites. Also met one of the head honchos for Paste magazine... Joe Kirk, a fantastic guy who rules the coolest tent site at the fest. The fireflies are filling the trees. The tents are buzzing. Tooth and Nail bands are thundering nearby.

NEWS: Over the Rhine will be releasing a double album called "Ohio" in the Fall. T-shirts are available here.

Steve Taylor is going to play!!

Regarding film, I've already met three promising filmmakers, a guy named Bevan Klassen and then our own legendary cinephile Mike Hertenstein and aspiring director Kevin Nikkel. What amazingly cool guys!! Tomorrow we'll be seeing some of their work for the first time in the short film showcase. Can't wait to meet Prins. (Does he SPEAK in footnotes?)

Jealous of you who have seen T3... I'll probably catch that this weekend.

Now to sleep.

Jeffrey- keep the updates coming that way I can feel like I am there with you guys. I was trying to squeeze it in for Thursday but it just ain't going to work out. I will miss hanging out and getting to know everyone better...but there is always the forum.