Sign in to follow this  
M. Leary

Funniest Comic Ever

Shrigley is awesome. A real genius with a long background in the evangelical church, BTW.

One piece of his that i saw recently also made me laugh out loud. It was a pink sheet of lined note paper with the words: Stop the lapdance I want to go home .

Any Callahan fans here?

Some of his comics, when I call them to mind, can ruin a whole day by making me unable to push them back out of my mind. Problem is, they are the farthest thing from P.C., and I wouldn't feel comfortable posting them here...

Edited by Jeffrey Overstreet

Some of his comics, when I call them to mind, can ruin a whole day by making me unable to push them back out of my mind. Problem is, they are the farthest thing from P.C., and I wouldn't feel comfortable posting them here...

I feel the exact same way about Wulffmorgenthaler, which can be very crass at times (so consider yourself warned), but also oh so twisted and hilarious.

Yeah, Perry Bible Fellowship slays me.

My most recent favorite is here.

Warning: Some of them are way, way off color.

IPB Image

Curious: Did you already know about that one, or did you follow the link from Married? ;)

Edited by Jason Bortz

Curious: Did you already know about that one, or did you follow the link from Married? ;)

Been a fan for a while :)

How could I forget another of my favorites?!?!

I like the creepy undertaker-looking guy.

And ya'll like some strange stuff. :)

I know explaining jokes or comics can be just about the most unfunny thing, but I either don't get the coin head comic or just find no humour in it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Muchos Gracias

Those of you in Boston, Houston, Seattle, Las Vegas, Toronto and Portland, Ore., among others, are in for a treat. You now can read the syndicated strip, Cul de Sac:

Read all about it. Then read "it" -- the actual strip. It's pretty great.

From the linked story:

Getting a strip syndicated is a big deal, and this one might be a bigger deal than most. The re-launch of "Cul de Sac" has drawn an unsolicited endorsement from none other than Bill Watterson, the creator of the now-retired mega-strip "Calvin and Hobbes," a man so famously reclusive that he's listed by name in the Wikipedia entry on "recluses." Watterson never comments on anything. But about "Cul de Sac" he wrote: "I have high hopes that Thompson will bring a much-needed jolt of energy to the daily newspaper. We have a real talent here."

I just recently discovered The Superest, in which various cartoonists come up with superheroes and try to one-up eachother.

Opus point this site out June 19th. Here's the latest one: Wulffmorgenthaler

You HAVE to read the comments on this comic strip. I put site in my favs.

Edited by BBBCanada