Photo

My wife's art

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 metalfoot

metalfoot

• 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:51 AM

Hey everyone. Allow me to be bold and flog my wife's art for a bit here. She deliberately hearkens back to another age with her sense of aethetic. She especially liked doing mediaeval/renaissance reproductions, although she is working on an original series based on Hebrews 11. Without any further ado, here's the link to her site:
Kelly Klages, Artist

#2 Jim Janknegt

Jim Janknegt

• 214 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (metalfoot @ Mar 6 2008, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone. Allow me to be bold and flog my wife's art for a bit here. She deliberately hearkens back to another age with her sense of aethetic. She especially liked doing mediaeval/renaissance reproductions, although she is working on an original series based on Hebrews 11. Without any further ado, here's the link to her site:
Kelly Klages, Artist

Thanks for pointing to your wife's web site. I like the idea behind the Hebrews 11 project. I'm always happy to see more folks interested in visual art join the forum as it seems to be one of the least utilized parts.

#3 metalfoot

metalfoot

• 120 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

My wife is still at it, though with two rugrats she doesn't get much time anymore. Her most recent project is an illustrated children's hymnal (Lutheran tradition). You can see more of it here: Lulu Press: Hosanna Loud Hosanna