Photo

After 25 years

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whispersfromthewilderness

whispersfromthewilderness

• 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

I just found out about your site, and it is touching me deeply. I know the mystery of art blended with a life of knowing Christ's beauty brings us into a whole new frontier. It is so good to have a site dedicated for this.

I had many inspirations about what art-for-Christ would be in my life as I graduated from college. I did many works. The art journey has been rocky, and year by year many doors have closed. I wonder if there will be a rebirth on this earth or if indeed this passion will wait until Heaven. Is there anyone who can share about coming out of an "unproductive" season and how God did it?

A site of my works is www.whispersfromthewilderness.com

Thanks.
Cathy Vinson

#2 KShaw

KShaw

• 197 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

Just wanted to say, I enjoyed your gallery, Cathy. There's some real nice stuff there.

#3 whispersfromthewilderness

whispersfromthewilderness

• 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Long Lost Brother @ Jun 3 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wanted to say, I enjoyed your gallery, Cathy. There's some real nice stuff there.

Thanks for being generous with your time to look, Lost Brother. I had a couple people refer me to A&F site, but after I added "myself," wondered if this site is for a group in a league beyond my present commitment. I watched your utube (Mann) you shared, originally thinking you were speaking to my dilemma. Somehow, it fits! Beginning a new job tomorrow that appears totally out of reach of pursuing art, but He knows. Again, appreciate your generosity.

#4 KShaw

KShaw

• 197 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:26 PM

Glad you liked the Mann song.

Good luck with your non-art-related job!