Photo

Best of 2010 at the Halfway Point

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Persona

Persona

You said you'd wait... 'Til the end of the world.

• 7,454 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

You mean ... you haven't obsessively watched every indispensable webcast of "Reel Faith"? You didn't know we were partners in appreciating this film since whichever episode last summer I did my on-the-air review?

Ah, well. If the studio cancels us, I know who to blame.

Huh. I was just thinking this week that someone from the boards needs to finally enter the YouTube arena.

#42 SDG

SDG

Catholic deflector shield

• 8,931 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

You mean ... you haven't obsessively watched every indispensable webcast of "Reel Faith"? You didn't know we were partners in appreciating this film since whichever episode last summer I did my on-the-air review?

Ah, well. If the studio cancels us, I know who to blame.

Huh. I was just thinking this week that someone from the boards needs to finally enter the YouTube arena.

Not us. We tried, but we got shut down on YouTube by studio robots that found the clips of the films in our episodes. We've got permission to use them on the air but apparently we can't get away with it on YouTube. And, unfortunately, our less-than-awesome website only hosts the most recent episode.

#43 Peter T Chattaway

Peter T Chattaway

He's fictional, but you can't have everything.

• 29,300 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

SDG wrote:
: Not us. We tried, but we got shut down on YouTube by studio robots that found the clips of the films in our episodes.

FWIW, I thought I read somewhere that when YouTube shuts you down automatically, you get to un-hide your video, so that the studio's next step (if they decide you're not using the clips in good faith) has to be to more personal and particular than that.

#44 Persona

Persona

You said you'd wait... 'Til the end of the world.

• 7,454 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Here's a Link to how my final list turned out.

#45 J.A.A. Purves

J.A.A. Purves

Chestertonian, Rabelaisian, Thomist, Christian

• 3,020 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Ah, there's the thread I was looking for.

Edited by Persiflage, 27 January 2012 - 03:18 PM.